Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Drink up Ladies & Gents...

...it's time to say goodbye.

After putting it off for a good, long while the time has come to say cheerio to blogger and move to a proper, more grown up location. So it's bye bye drummers awning, and hello PartickBateman.co.uk. I won't be posting anything else up here ever again, as I've decided that my sporadic posts need a more flexible platform. I am quite pissed off at losing all my links and pagerank, but it looks like I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get them all again. So, if you're reading this and you link to me, please update links to http://partickbateman.co.uk/ so I can get my link juice back. If anyone from blogger reads this, make 301 redirects possible!

Anyway, enjoy my newer swankier blog, and if you're still here mosy on over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

9:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home